Azhar Mehmood Khan
- Master in History from Punjab University Lahore Pakistan.
- Senior Vice Chairman Attock Educational Trust, Non-Government Organization. Attock Pakistan .
- Member Of Board Of Governor, Al Shifa (Trust) Eye Hospitals Pakistan.
- Former Additional Director General, Department Lands And Cantonments Pakistan.
- Former Director Sindh, Department Lands And Cantonments Pakistan.
- Former Chief Executive Officer, Department Lands And Cantonments Pakistan.
- MA, LL.B, University of Punjab, Lahore.
- Former Assistant Commissioner.
- Former Director Rural Development Program.
- Former Deputy Commissioner: Kasur, Rahimyar Khan, Shiwal Districts.
- Former Commissioner: Dera Ghazi Khan Division.
- Former Provincial Secretary: Health and Education; Social Welfare: Local Government & Rural Develop Department Government of Punjab.
- Former Chief Secretary, Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
- Former Member Provincial Zakat Council, Punjab.
- Former Member, Punjab Local Government Commission.
- Former Member, Evancuee Trust Property Board.
- Member, Board Of Governors, National School Of Public Policy.
- General Secretary Alfalah Foundation
Dr. Rubina Nauman Gillani
- Master In Public Health Leed, U.K. (With Distinction).
- Bachelor In Medicine From Khayber Medical College.
- Bachelor In Surgery From Peshawar.
- Advisor, The Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Former Country Manager, The Fred Hollows Foundation.
- Former Advisor To The Governor Department Of Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Former Acting Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Social Welfare.
- Former Trainer For Medical & Para-medical staff Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Staff Development Unit World Bank and Department of Health Project.
- Member Of Board Of Governors Hayatabad Medical Complex Hospital.
- Former Member Of Task Force Composed By The Department of Health Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Former Member Of National Commission On The Status Of Women.
- Former Member Of Provincial Implementation Committee Of Anti- Corruption Strategy
- Former Member Of Monitoring Committee For The Implementation Of National Policy For Women Development.
Dr. (Mrs.) Anjum Riyazul Haque
- Ph.D. Development Education, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines.
- Former Executive Director , DCP.
- Former Head Of Office, UNESCO, Amman.
- Former Head Of Office, UNESCO, Almaty.
- Former Programme Specialist (Social And Human Sciences-SHS) UNESCO.
- Former Programme Specialist, (SHS: Social and Human Sciences ) UNESCO, Islamabad.
- Former Programme Specialist (Development and Training), Asia Foundation, Islamabad.
- Former Director National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), University Grants Commission, (UGC), Islamabad, Pakistan. (Development, research and training for the Social Sciences).